Dale Ingham has a unique educational background and experience in the field of communications. Dale graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Master of Science degree from Kutztown University after years of study that began in high school with a 3-year vocational-technical program.
He has worked in radio as an on-air news director and disc jockey, a videographer for a weekly local television program, has produced commercials for cable-TV, and has been a technical advisor for a corporate training video. His own state-of-the-art, video/film production company, KDI Pictures, produced his first feature, the romantic-thriller, Seduction of Innocence, in 1991.
As an adjunct professor of communication, Dale has been teaching since October 1993; he teaches over twenty different courses at several colleges and universities.
“Since I’m also an independent filmmaker, having my own production company allows me absolute control to create my own features with the comfort of knowing that the production and post-production equipment and hardware are mine. It allows me to satisfy my creative side when I’m not in the classroom.”
- Dale is included in the 18th edition of “Marquis Who’s Who in the World,” which is a prestigious international registry that profiles the world’s most accomplished men and women. This publication includes the biographies of 45,000 individuals from over 200 countries—a selection process that limits the distinction to fewer than 1 in every 136,000 individuals in the world.
- Alpha Sigma Lambda elected and inducted Dale into its Theta Eta chapter in May 2005. Alpha Sigma Lambda is the premiere national honor society for adult students in continuing higher education. Dale was the featured speaker at the public event.
- Dale was honored to be featured in the following college newspaper article in April 2013. Read “Renaissance Man.”
- He has a unique celebrity autograph photo and huge baseball card collection and prized sports memorabilia, including signed baseballs by Hall of Fame players and signed football helmets by members of the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated team in NFL history, noted for the “17-0 perfect season.”
- Dale is related to Hall of Fame pitcher Lefty Grove, arguably the best pitcher in MajorLeague Baseball history, and with all due respect to Sandy Koufax and Randy Johnson, unquestionably, baseball’s best left-handed pitcher. Arriving in the American League with the Philadelphia Athletics as a twenty-five-year-old rookie in 1925, Lefty Grove led the league in strikeouts his first seven years and won an all-time record nine ERA titles.
- Dale enjoys fine dining, sporting events—especially baseball—thoroughbred horse racing, driving his Mustang convertible, attending musical theater, and of course, movies. When time permits, he likes to travel. He enjoys spending time with Angie, who enjoys modeling and helps bring Dale’s creativity and love of photography to life.